Friday, December 28, 2012

2013 - more Nature in our Lives



New Year's Wishes! 

I want firstly to thank all my close friends, family and co-workers for making 2012 a year of discovery and transformation. I especially want to thank HCMR - our learning organization - i believe in this think tank! 

For Greece, 2012 was a very difficult year; so many changes have brought much pain - it would be ridiculous not to mention the human crisis taking place. We must learn to support this country, its greatest cultural assets being its people and landscapes.
And biodiversity is not a luxury-conserving it is part of the solution!

I want to thank all my friends and family abroad - in Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Portugal, UK, The Balkans, Turkey, Kuwait - The Mediterranean - so many of you have given our endeavors so much support. 

I wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope you can visit us here, 
with your co-workers, families and loved ones
 in GREECE in 2013.

Lets get more nature in our lives................